Explain changes in the use, distribution, and importance of natural resources (including
land, water, energy, food; and renewable, non-renewable, and flow resources) on human
life, settlement, and interactions by describing and evaluating:
- changes in spatial distribution and use of natural resources.
- the differences in ways societies have been using and distributing natural resources.
- social, political, economic, and environmental consequences of the development, distribution, and use of natural resources.
- major changes in networks for the production, distribution, and consumption of natural resources, including the growth of multinational corporations and governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- the impact of humans on the global environment.